Step 1: Add items to your cart.
Step 2: Click the cart to Checkout.
Step 3: Fill in your shipping details and place your order.
Step 4: You will see a screen like below that will contain the Bitcoin payment information required to complete your order:
IMPORTANT: The BTC amount and Bitcoin wallet address shown in the image above is only for demonstrative purposes ONLY. DO NOT use this wallet address. Each order has a unique Bitcoin wallet address associated with it. When that specific wallet address receives funds, it will generate an order request in our internal systems so that we know that you’ve paid and to send out your order. You should only ever send funds to the wallet address shown in the step. Do not reuse any old addresses from previous orders to deposit into as those addresses are discarded once they’ve been used)
Step 5: Now to purchase the Bitcoin, there’s a few different choices available (listed in no particular order):
- – CoinLoft (quick & easy cash deposits) – read note below:
- CoinLoft is recommended for their quickest turnaround as no account registration is necessary to buy Bitcoin, but it does require you to deposit at a bank branch.
- – CoinTree (cash deposits and bank transfers) – read note below:
- Before sending any BTC to us through CoinTree, please go to “Settings” and select “Always BTC” as the “Bitcoin unit” or there’ll be errors when you pay us.
- – CoinSpot (bank transfers)
- – CoinJar (BPAY and bank transfers)
- – BTradeAustralia (bank transfers)
- – LocalBitcoins (cash deposits and bank transfers)
- – BTCMarkets (bank transfers).
- – BitPeople (bank transfers)
We have no affiliation with any of the Bitcoin services listed above – you’re welcome to use whatever Bitcoin service you’d like to, we are simply making some suggestions that have worked well for our customers. There’s a lot of choice available and you can see a comprehensive list of Bitcoin providers over at CompareBitcoins. Go through each and find a provider that suits you best.
Step 6: Once you’re ready to purchase the Bitcoin, you will need to supply the Bitcoin provider with the wallet address and amount that was displayed to you on our checkout as depicted in Step 4.
(NOTE: Some of the Bitcoin providers listed above require you to register and provide a form of verification in order to activate your account. This is nothing to be alarmed about, they’re like any ordinary financial institution. Buying Bitcoin is not illegal so it is safe to verify your account.)
Once your Bitcoin order has been fulfilled and we receive the funds into our wallet address, you will receive an email notifying you that the order has been created and is pending processing. We will then send you a follow up email to let you know once it has been sent out. And that’s it!
If you have any issues with the Bitcoin or ordering process, just shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.